After Sweden lost the World Cup Playoff against Portugal, Zlatan Ibrahimovic said the World Cup is not worth watching without him. We love Zlatan, so here is five of his best quotes to make up for his absent in Brazil.


5. Zlatan's reaction after Sweden being eliminated from Euro 2012:

"I don't give a shit who wins, I'm going on holiday."

4. After being criticised by John Carew:

"What Carew does with a football, I can do with an orange."

3. On refusing a trial at Arsenal:

"Arsene Wenger asked me to have a trial with Arsenal when I was 17. I turned it down. Zlatan doesn't do auditions."

2. On rumours he had bought a porsche:

"Absolutely not. I ordered a plane . It is much faster."

1. When a female reporter asked if he was gay:

"Come over to my house baby, and bring your sister. I'll show you who's gay!"