As many of you may have noticed, Great Dane Football Blog has not been as active as usual the last couple of weeks.

Due to university assignments and other work, Great Dane Football Blog has not been updated on a daily basis, and after a long and stressful final year at Uni, I am now taking a break from blogging. However, occasionally there will be posted on the blog.

With the Premier League ending a few weeks back,  I am now taking a look on what needs to be changed on the blog and what can be added. I am, therefore, looking for people with an interest in football, who would like to write on a weekly basis. If you think you can contribute to the output, please contact me on: greatdanefb@gmail.com.

I am more than open to adding a new league to the Great Dane Football Blog.

As mentioned, the blog will not be left without any posts, and especially during the World Cup I will be active once and a while. Until then, take care, keep the beers cold and enjoy the World Cup! See you when another fine season of Premier League starts!

Cheers,

Harbo
Great Dane Football Blog