Follow up: Andreas Bruhn Christensen - 5 shoot shootout

In relation to last weeks talent profile, Andreas Bruhn Christensen answers 5 questions from the twelve yard spot.

Who is your biggest idol?

I have two, and they are Xavi (Barcelona) and Frank Lampard (Chelsea). Xavi has a view of the game and is an intelligent football player who often chooses the right solutions, while Frank Lampard is a scoring midfielder. He scores goals almost when he wants. I would not complain if I could incorporate some of that into my play. 

What is your greatest experience as a football player?The trial in Liverpool and my debut for the Danish national team were some great experiences. It is a dream to represent your country. It was a lovely match, and I played well; all together it was a great experience.
 
Who is the hardest opponent you have ever played against?We met Spain in Copa del Atlantico. They had three midfielders, which were amazing to play against.

Where is Andreas Bruhn in 10 years?I should be in Germany, Holland or England by then. That is what I hope for.
 
Which team would you most like to play for?
If I was to play in Germany would I like to play for Bayern Munich or Borrusia Dortmund. However, playing for Real Madrid in Spain, would be the top of everything.