In relation to last weeks talent profile, Patrick Olsen answers 5 questions from the twelve yard spot.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

My passing play, my diagonals and my willingness to run are my strengths. My weaknesses are to take a bit more part in the offensive play and to create some more shots on target and at last my ability to head the ball.

 
What is your greatest experience as a football player?
It has to be the European Championship, as well as, the World Cup and to be selected for the European Championship All star team. My best match was against Serbia, but the greatest experience was Denmark against Brazil doing the World Cup. I was a thrilling experience because of the entire crowd. I believe we played for approximately 28.000 spectators, and there was an incredible atmosphere.

 
The strongest player you have ever played against?


It must be Souleymane Coulibaly from Côte d’Ivoire. He is a complete player, he is fast, physic strong and he almost shoots with even strength on both legs. There was nothing he could not do doing the World Cup.

Where is Patrick Olsen in 10 years?


I will be playing in a top European club. Hopefully in England or Italy and off course I dream of playing for the Danish National team.

Which club would you  like to play for – and why?


If I was playing in England, I would probably play for Tottenham Hotspurs. They are a top club right now, and they play some of the football that I like – Technical and fast. Premier League would be a super league to play in because all of the teams are  marvellous. 

Patrick Olsens coach in Brøndby Mads Davidsen said:

Patrick has a well-developed winner-gen, and he can go far on this. He wants to win for any price, also on the training ground. He can without doubt use this for the rest of his career. Furthermore, he has  some obvious technical qualities – a fantastic kick, fantastic touch on the ball – he may be the best with his passing play in his year. He is incredibly powerful. Tactical is he also, qua his experience, able to know when we should raise the tempo or lower it doing the match.

Asked if Olsen could have a future in the PL, Davidsen said:

Mentally has he the winner-gen which may be a bit extraordinary for younger players, and tactical is he trained quite well. Technical is he quite good and physically is he strong – he is not afraid of going through with a tackle or in a duel. He is capable of making some hard tackles, often on the limit. This is something he needs to make it in a foreign league and especially in the Premier League. He has all the opportunities to make it as a football player but right now Patrick needs to make a breakthrough in Brøndby, and show that he is good enough for the Danish Superliga, before the next move.