This week's football list features a list of the five most fashionable EURO 2012 shirts, rated by fashion blogger Dinar from From Indonesia With Love. Well, Dinar has the word:


Good evening gentleman,
My name is Dinar, I am a beauty, fashion & lifestyle blogger and I have been asked to do a guest post for GDFB today.  I must admit, I haven’t had much experience with football shirts but I will give you all my opinion on the shirts I think look the best and what they could go with for when you wear them to football matches etc.

My first choice would be Ireland's third shirt, I really like the use of green and black in the same garment and I think the neckline would be flattering on most male physiques. I think this garment would go best with a darker pair of slim-fit jeans, and a darker coloured jacket or coat.


 Buy it here




My second choice would be Denmark's away shirt, the colour white would look nice suring the sunnier seasons and could be paired with a pair of cream coloured cargo shorts, flip-flops and a pair of sunglasses. The white top and the cream trousers would complement each other and would be fitting for running errands, popping down to the pub or just wearing round the house. 

Buy it here


Holland's away shirt shirt would be my third choice, on a personal level, orange is my favourite colour and goes really well with the black used for the rest of the shirt. This summer is all about pops of colour, and the orange accents would tie nicely with the trend. I could image this shirt being worn with a dark pair of jeans and maybe some brown boots. All the colours would suit one and other and can be paired with a parka jacket to wear to a match. 

                                      Buy it here

From all the choices of red tops, Spain's home shirt would be the best in ‘fashion’ terms. The flashes of colour throughout the top give the shirt a bit of edge and diversity and would definitely go with a pair of loose-fitted light wash denim jeans. The red from the top and the blue from the jeans would go well together, and could be worn with a pair of white converse to finish off the look.

Buy it here


Ukraine's home shirt is my personal choice from the yellow shirts, I like the band in the middle of the chest because it can give the wearer a slimmer appearance. I would say that this shirt would go best with a pair of black cargo jeans, and some black high top converse. The yellow of the top against the black trousers would be a suitable about of vibrancy for an outfit, and would be perfect for summer. 

                                      Buy it here


Well there you go, my top 5 football shirts and a couple of outfit suggestions for you.
Have a lovely day! Dinar xx