Follow up: Andrew Hjulsager - five shot shootout

In relation to last weeks talent profile, Andrew Hjulsager answers 5 questions from the twelve yard spot.

Who is your idol? 
Iniesta. He is a complete footballer with an eye for the game, he is skilled at turning with the ball, good at dribbling, he is good at setting up a chance as well as scoring himself.  He is so decisive in his play.

What is your greatest experience?
 
The U17 European Championship Qualification matches here in Denmark, where went on to the next stage with nine points [nine possible, Ed.] and played quite good.

Are you and your year the future of Brøndby IF?

Yes, I believe we are.  We have some really talented youth teams, and especially our year 1994 and 1995 are playing well. I believe a lot of us will be playing for Brøndby in the future.

Where is Andrew Hjulsager in ten years?

Then I am playing for Manchester United. It is and has always been my favorite team, ever since I was five years old. I like their way of playing football, and it is the world’s greatest club. It is just a fantastic club.

Who is the hardest opponent you have ever played against?

The hardest team I have ever played against was Anderlecht. We played against them three times and won once. The players are playing well together and only used one or two passes. They were really good.