Follow up: Mathias Nielsen - 5 shoot shootout
 
In relation to last weeks talent profile, Mathias Nielsen answers 5 questions from the twelve yard spot.


What is your greatest experience as a football player?

It was a great experience to be a part of the national team in the Milk Cup, but also, I was in Portugal both times [with FCN] and was on the bench one of the times. It was also a great experience and something special, as well as my debut in the Superliga.

Who is your biggest idol?

Zinedine Zidane. I know he is not playing anymore, but he has been my idol for many years. I look up to many players, an example could be Bjelland [Andreas Bjelland, FCN] who is an fantastic football player. It is mostly because I have played with him and know how he is, but I think he is fantastic.

Ten years ahead, where is Mathias then?

I hope I am still playing football on a high level, but I simply do not know where. It could be abroad. My dream is England and I am a Manchester United fan, so it should be there.

You are capable of playing several defensive positions, which one is your favorite?
I do not think I have a position where I am better, than in the other, but it is probably central defender, because I can use my heading a lot.

Who is the hardest opponent you have played against?

My biggest challenge was my debut [for FCN] against FC Midtjylland, where I played against Frank Kristensen and their very fast players, as Jonas Borring. It was a very big mouthful for me.