Follow up: Uffe Manich Bech - 5 shoot shootout


In relation to last weeks talent profile, Uffe Manich Bech answers 5 questions from the twelve yard spot.

Where do you dream of playing football, and why?
My biggest dream is Barcelona and the Danish national team, because it [the club] is the greatest achievement for a player. And I dream of the greatest. I believe that if I can continue my development and of course, have some luck, I believe that I can do it.

Who is the hardest opponent you have ever met?

I simply do not know.

Who is you idol?
Messi. He is a fantastic football player with quick feet and is very decisive with goals and making chances for his team. It is some of this that I want to interpret in my style of playing.

What is your greatest experience as a football player?
It was a great experience to score the match winning goal against FC Midtjylland. It is something I will not forget. My debut in the Danish Superliga was also a fantastic experience.
Where is Uffe Bech in 10 years?
In 10 years, I see myself in one of the largest European leagues. I do not want to be stuck somewhere abroad, sitting on the bench and making my money and not playing football. If I am going abroad, is it to play football.