In relation to last weeks talent profile, Casper Sloth answers 5 questions from the twelve yard spot.

Who is your idol?

My idol is Cristiano Ronaldo. However, if you look at my position on the pitch, it will be Xavi and Iniesta from Barcelona. They play on the central midfield as I like to do, and they are truly talented.

What is your greatest moment as a football player?

It must be my debut for AGF against Esbjerg. I had played in AGF for many years and am from Aarhus, so I had always dreamed of playing for the club and have been on stadium when I was a child. It was a big day, when I had my debut. I have also played some youth national matches, but my debut and my first goal for AGF against Silkeborg are some of the greatest.

Who is the hardest opponent you have ever met?


It is a good question… We played an U18 national match against Spain, where we were driven round by the Spanish midfield. I can not remember the names of the players, but it was a hard team to play against. We lost with two or three goals.

Where are you ten years from now?


Hopefully, I am somewhere abroad. It is difficult to say where, but Holland would be a great place to start, and of course, I want to get further on from there. But I hope I am somewhere abroad and have played a few national matches for Denmark.

Who is your favorite club?


Manchester United.  Ever since, I was four or five, my father was a fan, and I have seen them with him, and I have followed them ever since.