In relation to last weeks talent profile, Alexander Ludwig answers 5 questions from the twelve yard spot.

Who is your idol?

My idol is Carlos Puyol. As a defender, he is cynical in his duels and at the same time a leader, who controls his defends. He is also great handling the ball and a kind of all-round player.

What is your favorite club?

It is Barcelona. I like to watch, the way they play football.


What is your greatest experience as a football player?

Definitely to go on the pitch at Aalborg Stadium and have my Superliga debut.

Where is Alexander Ludwig in 10 years?

In ten years, I will be playing in either German or English football. If I could choose a club myself, it would be Werder Bremen. Not too big a club, but of course, one of the top English clubs could be fantastic to play for, but it is only a dream and not something I think about.

How far is Denmark going during the 2012 Euro?

No longer than the group stages.