In relation to last weeks talent profile, Sune Kiilerich answers 5 questions from the twelve yard spot.

Who is your favorit player?

It is and has always been Steven Gerrard. I’m fascinated of him and how he goes into a match, with a great winner attitude and leadership. That said he is also a fantastic football player. Furthermore, I’m a great fan of Daniel Agger, who I look  up to and I believe he is a fantastic football player.

Who should the European clubs, keep an eye on in Silkeborg?

We have Jeppe Illum, who I believe is an exciting striker and who is still in school, but will be on a full time contract from this summer. He has some qualities which can make him a truly great attacker on day. If he keeps developing, he can go abroad at some point.

Who is the hardest opponent you have ever met?

The opponent I have met, which have caused me the biggest problem was Juventus in Primavera Divison. Here, I played against [Sebastian]Giovinco from Parma’s younger brother [Giuseppe] who has some incredible quick feet, just as his brother. It was a great experience to play against him.

Where are Sune Kiilerich in ten years?

In ten years, I hope to be running in the red Liverpool shirt. That is what I am working for, every day, so I hope I am there in ten years.

How far i Denmark going in the 2012 EURO?

It is a hard group, but I hope they will be going to the quarter finals, as a minimum.