In relation to last weeks talent profile, Nicklas Helenius answers 5 questions from the twelve yard spot.

What is your favorite team?My favorite team is Arsenal. Before I became a fan of Arsenal I supported many teams, and where especially a fan of David Beckham. But then I saw Arsenal play, I think it was in 2000, where they won against Manchester United at home and Henry scores an incredible goal. The way they played back then, their style and speed in the team, attracted me, and I have been a fan ever since.

Who is your biggest idol?
Once it was Henry, when he was in Arsenal. He was a fantastic player, but right now it is Robin van Persie. He is a top player and a great finisher.

What is your greatest experience?
There have been a lot of great experiences, but the greatest is when I scored a hattrick against Silkeborg. It was cool to try it.

Where is Nicklas Helenius in ten years?
Then I have been in Holland and had success and perhaps in Germany. The ultimate dream is to play in Arsenal. In twelve to thirteen years from now, I could see myself back in the Danish Superliga.

Who, from Aalborg BK, should the European clubs keep an eye on?
We have Lukas [Edit: Andersen], who has a great future. He still has a lot to learn, but he has the talent. Our goalkeeper Nicolai [Edit: Larsen] can also become a great player. He has the talents that are needed.